CoinPeople.com

Trade Dollar

The_Cave_Troll

Yes, I am looking to buy a raw trade Dollar on eBay, against all the conventional wisdom. Sorry, I just have trouble finding holed specimens in reputable slabs :ninja:. Would you all please inspect these photos to see if there is anything obviously amiss with this coin. The seller has nearly 1500 for a feedback rating with 100% positive, so he seems reputable. I just have never had any desire to own a trade dollar before starting my holed type set, so I don't know what to look for when it comes to finding the fakes. So I have 2 basic questions, is it real and what is its grade? Thanks!

Link to photos

P.S. I have asked the seller for exact weight and diameter measurement, so I will add that info once I get it.

From the pics, that one looks like the genuine article. Better grab it before I find out where it's listed......Just kidding. Hope it turns out to be a good deal for you.

The seller looks excellent (100% Postive FeedBack)and is located in the US (as opposed to being in Asia somewhere) and gives a 100% $$$ guarantee. I'd say go for it.

I can't say for sure it's real but it looks right. As far as the grade, it's always hard to tell from a scan. Looks at least XF to me.

Good Luck

BTW. Just noticed he's about a 30 min. drive from me. If he stiffs you, I'll pay him a visit for you. :ninja:

Archived