CoinPeople.com

Court Declares US Paper Money Discriminates

leethree

My American company has vending machines in buildings all over the United States (more than ten in each building) making the machines easier to spend money in, does not brake the bank.

One who claims to know the business should know that...

spare me the standard whinny "sba" website nonsense.

Ciao,

AWACS

about time...simply making them different sizes will solve the problem...

A raised symbol is much better. Different sized currency would obsolete all vending machines and would make folding bills a major pain..

A raised symbol is much better. Different sized currency would obsolete all vending machines and would make folding bills a major pain..

We've already established that the vending machine argument is a crock of sh*t but you are right on about the folding! Here in Europe we've been trying to fold our different sized banknotes for YEARS and its almost IMPOSSIB... oh what.. are you talking about??? :ninja:

I wonder if raised numbers or holes would pose a problem in some way... like what if some jerk who worked at the local store gave back ones punched as if they were fives or tens? Not that you'll really see more than one completely blind person enough to merit messing with money that way, but something to think about.

what if some jerk who worked at the local store gave back ones punched as if they were fives or tens?
Invalid argument.

$100 - no holes

$50 - 1 hole

$20 - 2 holes

$10 - 3 holes

$5 - 4 holes

$1 - 5 holes

So let's see, I'm going to make a fake 10 out of this 1 by covering up 2 of the holes. 449.png

Archived