CoinPeople.com

The "I'm bored contest" revisited

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, to be fair I am waiting, but I have to set a deadline for him. If he doesn't post his set of answers by 4/1/08 12:00PM EST he will lose his chance at the contest. That gives him until Tuesday at noon, which is nearly two weeks since his last post here. I feel this is fair and I will announce the winners later that day.

Thanks to everyone who participated!

Yup, ya' missed all the fun we had a' fox-huntin' ;)

Haha, it's about time someone got the pun. :ninja:

I asked him now, didn't ax him though, I didn't feel the need for maiming. Tsk tsk for suggesting it! :ninja:

Sorry, I was at school all day.

The correct answers are:

12jchqip.jpg

233bdfys.jpg

32u5esl3.jpg

42libhu0.jpg

534fcwv6.jpg

6157kj10.jpg

71t34aw.jpg

84vfo1j.jpg

9332uebn.jpg

102sb92ki.jpg

The winner is:

ROADDEVIL with 9 of the 10

2nd is a tie and goes to:

Numismattic2200 with 8 of the 10

and

YeOldeCollector with 8 of the 10

3rd goes to:

TheDeadpoint with 7 of the 10

PM me your address and I will send your prizes. Thanks for playing, I hope you all had fun!

Thanks for an enjoyable contest ;)

I'm really annoyed with myself as my guess for pic no. 2, well that's the photo I originally intended to choose, since you like foxes and the one in the photo is very fox-pro-active - kicking back at the enemy.

And I changed my mind in the last second which would have made it 10/10 ... doh!

** I meant to mention the fennec as I also was about to pick the right one of those.. ;):ninja:

Hey guys, there is going to be a delay in the shipping of the prizes. I was diagnosed with a case of acute bronchitis yesterday, anyway I am on some meds that that make you a bit loopy....so I can't drive to the post office. Anyway, this should only be a delay of a few days, and hopefully I can have them sent out by Monday for you guys. I'll let you know when they are shipped.

Hey guys, there is going to be a delay in the shipping of the prizes. I was diagnosed with a case of acute bronchitis yesterday, anyway I am on some meds that that make you a bit loopy....so I can't drive to the post office. Anyway, this should only be a delay of a few days, and hopefully I can have them sent out by Monday for you guys. I'll let you know when they are shipped.

sorry to hear that :ninja: hope you get well soon and that its nothing serious ;).... take your time im sure no ones in a rush and only your health is much more imp than prizes

Archived