CoinPeople.com

The "I'm bored contest" revisited

Okay, it seems it is that time again. I have gathered a heap of coins and currency lately that I have no idea what to do with, mostly non-US items, but hey, who knows what I might add! Anyway, I decided I would revisit my old contest with a little big of a scavenger hunt online. OBVIOUSLY I have a thing for foxes, it's somewhat of a given, lol. So I am going to have a fox-themed scavenger hunt.

Here are the rules:

Find all 10 images online (Image searches will help but may not be where I found my image)

You can only post images for 2 clues a day (I want to draw this out a bit LOL)

You must post either the exact image or a similarly themed image to the one I found and saved on my computer to get the points

You can post 2 different images for the same clue (a possible 4 images each day)

Here is what you are looking for: (These are a little vague to keep things interesting!)

1) A SNEAK ATTACK KIT

2) EAGLE VS FOX

3) BLUEGRASS FOX

4) TINY WHITE FENNEC

5) BLACK VULPES

6) TO BLEND IN WITH THE ENEMY

7) CARTOON TWIN TAIL

8) MOUSE SWAT

9) HOVERING FOX

10) FOX PROOF COIN

The prizes are, as always with me and my quirky nature, a mystery.

There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

Contest ends in 5 days or until the last image is found!

GOOD LUCK!

1jn2f7.gif

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tails2.jpg.w300h334.jpg

group_dogs_one_fox.jpg

Awesome contest! I've always loved the first image (got it in a recent forwarded email from my dad.) and with the new nintendo game out, I remembered sonic's friend Tails.

By the way, the first image is for 7) Cartoon Twin Tail. The second image is for 6) to blend in with the enemy.

I need to go back to studying for my final!!!

thanks for the contest v ;) nice idea ;)

EAGLE VS FOX

user-2210415_1169002028.jpg

mako_002.jpg

BLACK VULPES

foxsilver.jpg

61637-black-fox.gif

NOT FOR CONTEST:-

found 1 for the first but didnt get another 1 :ninja: so kept the black vulpes instead ;) but here is the first 1 i got:-

sneak attack kit

Sneak_Attack___Kit_and_Gena_by_Matouri.png

Hehe, so far you guys seem to be doing well. I won't say who has the correct images until the end however. Keep'm comin! :ninja:

Hehe, so far you guys seem to be doing well. I won't say who has the correct images until the end however. Keep'm comin! :ninja:

Wait, if we can only post 2 a day, and we use each post on 2 different clues each day, and this ends in 5 days, then how is it possible for one person to get all 10 right unless they get them in their first try?

Wait, if we can only post 2 a day, and we use each post on 2 different clues each day, and this ends in 5 days, then how is it possible for one person to get all 10 right unless they get them in their first try?

It was kinda an either or situation. Either 5 days (Which means the first guesses are correct) or when the final image is found. :ninja:

You can use the same images as someone else, however you or they may or may not be correct. So far we have a few correct images, you guys are going well. :ninja:

Ok I think I'll give you guys a little push. ;)

So far the correct images are:

So only four more to go. I am still not saying whos are correct but I think with a little deciphering you can figure it out. If you want to change any of your pictures post them below saying which you are changing, it WILL NOT count towards your daily picture guesses.

Good luck! ;)

Also, #2 is VERY close, but remember I want the exact pictures! :ninja:

Okay, so far nobody got any new images that are correct but Thedeadpoint is certainly getting closer to one of them. ;)

A hint for another one, the Bluegrass Fox clue:

It is a song, not a group. :ninja:

Also, here is a little something to push you guys into finding them. (And maybe convince a few others to join in!!!!)....These are a few of the piles of stuff I have that I will be pulling from to make up these prize lots. (Each lot will contain multiple items and lot size/value ranges depending on the which place you earn.)

a5ezrk.jpg

2i6jj4g.jpg

2mmtptu.jpg

I wish I knew what I was getting closer too!

Hovering kit - I'm feeling good about this one

aa3.jpg

aa1.jpg

Bluegrass fox -

n138202.jpg

36499.jpg

There is a bluegrass song called 'fox on the run' but I can't find any images of it, just

. Oh man, its spring, that means I can whip out my bluegrass music without seeming crazy!

Hmm, not a bad guess on the music.....but it is a different song, and I don't think they had a video although you may be able to find it on youtube anyway.

Here is another clue. ((5CENTS)) :ninja:

Oh and you're totally wrong on the hovering fox images. ;)

alright. i give up on the hovering fox one. I can't believe I found a helicopter (a HOVERING vehicle) KIT called the silverfox and it's not right!!!

Oh, and I figured out the clue for the bluegrass thing but I can't find an image... Well, I can find something similar (I doubt it's the right one). I'll wait til tomorrow to post it.

Archived