CoinPeople.com

I'm going to report you!

Mark Stilson

I like idiots sending out Phishing scams I see a question about a item on Ebay in the email. I know my wife did not sell any plates. Open it and see "I'm going to report you as a fraud to Ebay unless you give me back all my money. I just received the item today. " You really have to laugh when you get an phishing email like this. Especially since the item was something somebody else sold. Then you look at the link and it shows up outside Ebay. Then just to see how much of a miss they did. Go to the real Ebay and look up the item number. And confirm it was another seller and they got as feedback for the item "Item shipped super fast appreciate it."

Then next email I didn't know I had had a relative in Singapore which left me 12.8 million dollars. All I need to do is send him some info. :ninja:

After seeing this one I seriously thought about that. The Ebay one my wife and I had a good laugh about. One of the scams was actually linked someones personal account. Now that could be theirs or a hijacked account. We also had 3 your account needs to be updated or the account will be closed. When are they going to come up with a fresh scam. I'm getting bored with these. :ninja:

It's true, I hate to admit it, but I'm outrageously gullible and surprised I haven't yet done anything to get my identity stolen... As for the Nigerian guys I've heard it's fun to have an ongoing conversation with them without ever giving them any info but all the time making them think that if they keep replying to your BS then they might eventually get it. :ninja:

Archived