CoinPeople.com

Corrupting The YN's of CP Cointest

'Tis almost the season to be jolly and suffer the slings and outrageous merriments of corrupting once more the under 21 crowd we have present in our motley collection of numismatic pursuants.

Little boidy says this contest should be much harder and drawn out for our nascent numismatists, one that will cause them to endeavour for greater knowledge of their numismatic addiction.

Jays, I guess even the prize should be a wonderous and not quite so trivial masterpiece of which I will duly have to ponder it's fair selection.

I am sure you have those in your life, like a significant other that think you qualify. By that measure I would be permanently qualified. My wife says I am just her biggest kid. And yes, I never grew up, I only grew older, and my toys became more expensive.

I just know this, the prize has to be a good one, one that the little darlings will have to work hard, think hard, and play hard for. It should be so good that it will not be revealed until the winner gets it in the post. :ninja:

-intrigued-

I'm prepared to write a dissertation for this thing and I don't even know what it is yet!!!

Okay this contest is going to be like an essay section, then I think there will be inane questions covering coin subjects I find fascinating, but are out of the ordinary.

Want to know what you are playing for? Well Jeff Probst told me to keep it secret, but there will be a reward, and it will be a nice one. Since I am in this unusually generous mode of thought this autumn.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived