CoinPeople.com

Some Aussie coins for trade for face value

Here is a batch of Aussie coins for trade:

aussetnz4.jpg

Sorry for the bad photo ;) I will post them in details if you are interested. ;)

What I am looking for is perhaps some circulated coins - I don't really care if they are heavily circulated as long as they don't have holes for modern coins ;) I'm looking in particular for US state quarters and some of the interesting Canadian quarter. I don't really care if you want to trade them for dollars or whatever but as long as I don't have them in my collection.

They might seem little but mind you, the 50 cents is like 15.5grams or almost close to half an ounce (but sadly just nickel copper)

What I want to do is to trade a set of 1x 1 dollar + 3x 50 cents. Feel free to mix and match but you must have one of the 1982 Brisbane games coins as I have too much of them. Feel free to go for more than 1 set if you are interested. ;) Feel free to pm me what you are interested and hopefully we will have a great trade :ninja:

P.S. by the way, I still have some minor coins that are lying around in my room that I am trying to get rid of slowly. :D

Send me your want list of Canadian quarters and State quarters. I'll hook you up with what I can. I see a few coins that I still need in your photo. :ninja:

After you're done with Topher, send me the list of remains SQs and I'll see what I can do.

Archived