CoinPeople.com

Gold Rising But Nobody Notices...

Scottishmoney

I think I know why: one of our best friends here decided to ask a bigger salary from a gold mine where he works (as a result of insane prices of the coins he collect), because that the gold mine was forced to increase the price of gold, the market fall in panic, and that's it! :ninja:

I think I know why: one of our best friends here decided to ask a bigger salary from a gold mine where he works (as a result of insane prices of the coins he collect), because that the gold mine was forced to increase the price of gold, the market fall in panic, and that's it! :ninja:

There was a report on Frontline, a television programme here, about a Canadian company wanting to open a huge strip mine there in W. Romania, that would tear up a lot of country. People living there don't want it of course, but who does in their backyard? Obviously there are commercial benefits to doing it, but gutting out ancient villages etc. isn't the answer either.

There was a report on Frontline, a television programme here, about a Canadian company wanting to open a huge strip mine there in W. Romania, that would tear up a lot of country. People living there don't want it of course, but who does in their backyard? Obviously there are commercial benefits to doing it, but gutting out ancient villages etc. isn't the answer either.

It's about Rosia Montana, isn'it? Look here: Save Rosia Montana

Will I never afford a real gold piece? :ninja:

I bought my first when I was in middle school when I bought a 1945 2 Pesos from Mexico, I still have it. Over the years I have bought lots and sold lots when they went up, sometimes I wish I had all the Liberty 20's from the 1870's-1880's I once had.

Start small, get something neat, like the gold dollars that LostDutchman had, those are neat coins, lots of history and not very pricey.

I bought my first when I was in middle school when I bought a 1945 2 Pesos from Mexico, I still have it. Over the years I have bought lots and sold lots when they went up, sometimes I wish I had all the Liberty 20's from the 1870's-1880's I once had.

Start small, get something neat, like the gold dollars that LostDutchman had, those are neat coins, lots of history and not very pricey.

Yeah... but even then I'd feel guilty because of the cost of living in Hawaii and all... My only hope is that I find some error or something in circulation and use it to fund my obsession.

Archived