CoinPeople.com

What does everyone do with common wheaties?

Mister Ed

i had a chance to get some 1890-1932 and there was 167 of em and the guy wanted 100$ for em but i passed didnt think they were real lol but ow i want em!!

Old British pennies used to go for less than 10¢ each, but that was before copper started rising. Now I could probably scrap them out for more.

5,000 will for sure fit in a flat rate box. I know, I did it. Why not do as I did with all my extras. have YN giveaways. I had 25 of them some time ago. I sent out many, many coins I no longer wanted to YN's all ovet the country. I recently sent another pile to one of them in another state. Pending on how much you want to get rid of them, do the same thing. It is not that expensive and you will be making a little kid have a fantastic Christmas, Birthday or just a back to school present.

If your getting a little old like me it is basically time to have some others carry on and you too could be the one to make that happen. Try it. Only pennies to loose. I thought it made good CENTS.

My kids are frankly through with the wheats in the box, they each went through them thoroughly for their Whitmans. I really see no point in having them now. Along with the 400+ Indians I have accumulated.

Like I suggested. Post a giveaway for YN's only. Possibly split them up between 2 or 3 or 4 kids. Only a few dollars in postage to make a kid happy.

5,000 will for sure fit in a flat rate box. I know, I did it. Why not do as I did with all my extras. have YN giveaways. I had 25 of them some time ago. I sent out many, many coins I no longer wanted to YN's all ovet the country. I recently sent another pile to one of them in another state. Pending on how much you want to get rid of them, do the same thing. It is not that expensive and you will be making a little kid have a fantastic Christmas, Birthday or just a back to school present.

If your getting a little old like me it is basically time to have some others carry on and you too could be the one to make that happen. Try it. Only pennies to loose. I thought it made good CENTS.

i had out new dollors at the park to spark up coin collecting in the lil ones!

Archived