The "I'm bored" contest

Thanks for 2 guesses...

2nd guess for today is 1928P cent

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2nd guess is 1922 Lincoln

Thanks for the second guess :ninja:

A 1922 cent with no mint mark is listed on the 07 red book at $475 in good condition - that would be a GREAT FIND from circulation...

Boy I'd like to find that one...

Best Regards

Darryl

Guess for today

1930 Cent

or

1930 D Cent

Okie Dokie, CONTEST OVAH! Dan8402 correctly guessed a 1920-P lincoln cent!

First place goes to: (4 way tie) (Sorry Darryl, lol)

Topher for guessing the 1964-P and me not seeing Darryl first, lol.

Jtryka for guessing the 1946-P dime first.

Dan8402 for guessing the 1920-P lincoln cent first.

Darryl for actually guessing the 1964-P quarter first.

Second place goes to:

BigCanadianM

thedeadpoint

Dockwalliper

sbvenman

Now, I need everyone, first and second place to send me your address, regardless what part of the world you live in. Everyone gets a prize, it's just the first placers get the better ones, lol. :ninja:

Thanks for playin everyone, the mystery prizes will be sent out as soon as I get your address! ;)

Thanks for the contest Vfox,

I was fun to play along :ninja:;);)

Eh it seems I spoke to soon when looking up the winners between Topher and Darryl, so instead of just booting Topher off the winners list, he stays because of my mistake, and Darryl is added. I'm sure he won't mind. :ninja:

Eh it seems I spoke to soon when looking up the winners between Topher and Darryl, so instead of just booting Topher off the winners list, he stays because of my mistake, and Darryl is added. I'm sure he won't mind. ;)

Thanks Vfox ;) As another forum member told me recently, Anytime I receive coins in the mail, it's a good day! I was happy to have some fun guessing and anything beyond that was a bonus. That said, that darn Topher keeps beating me (not that I'm ultra competitive or anything ;) ) so I'm glad to share the stage with him! :ninja:

Have a great weekend!

Darryl

In this case 2nd place is a nice way of saying "Loser". But it looks like even the losers are winners today. Thanks Vfox.

Haha!

Well, I wouldn't call anyone a "loser" but how about "non-winners of the 1st degree"? :ninja:

Archived