CoinPeople.com

1912 commemorative ruble napolean defeat

gxseries

Probably one of the fastest BIN items while the price tag is pretty high for it... I really wished I had that money to buy such coin... my coin store sells the same coin except that it's totally battered and circulated :ninja:

Auction item here

Last year, I saw the same coin around the same grade going for around 500-600USD... can't believe it has gone that high ;)

Hahaha. :cry: You know the prices of Russian coins are getting quite horrible especially when auction items in Russia are actually MORE expensive than overseas auction sites, which means something is awfully wrong. Maybe Krause is getting a bit too slow in updating prices :ninja:

Afterall, this coin has an ultra scarce mintage of 26,500. I know at least 5 of this particular coins that are holed / damaged etc ;) Who knows how many were melted down...

I don't think the prices will cool down any time soon... ;) Although it is getting TOO expensive that I can dream of... :lol:

I don't think the prices will cool down any time soon... ;) Although it is getting TOO expensive that I can dream of... ;)

That means we have to hurry with our collections :ninja:

*Where to get a loan for buying coins?

• 1 month later...
Probably one of the fastest BIN items while the price tag is pretty high for it... I really wished I had that money to buy such coin... my coin store sells the same coin except that it's totally battered and circulated :ninja:

Auction item here

Last year, I saw the same coin around the same grade going for around 500-600USD... can't believe it has gone that high ;)

That was a courageous (or foolish??) purchase at that price without even an image of the other side.

• 2 months later...