CoinPeople.com

1885-O Silver Dollar PCGS-63 Very Nice ENDED

Scottishmoney

In the interest of a donation for the victims of the Amish school tragedy in Pennsylvania, I am auctioning off this 1885-O Silver Dollar in PCGS-63, this is a very beautiful coin with nice clean fields that has strong eye appeal.

As many of you know, the victims of this tragedy are Amish, and because of their beliefs do not have health insurance. As a result, their families are burdened with what could amount to be hundreds of thousands of dollars of medical bills for something they had no control over. They are a proud people, hardworking, generous, and faithful to their beliefs.

18850.jpg

Bidding will start at 1¢, but I hope that the eye appeal of this particular coin, coupled with the generous hearts of our members here will greatly advance this donation.

The auction will benefit Anabaptist Foundation Nickel Mines School Fund and payment for the coin exclusive of shipping will be payable to them and forwarded via cheque to myself to send onto them.

This Auction will close on Wednesday 18 October at 21:00 EST.

Do you want two checks? If so for how much for S&H? Or one check plus paypal or just paypal or bright shiney beads or????

Archived