CoinPeople.com

I'm bored contest

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will try and sit on it at that time ... But now that we (and you :lol: ) know which time zone you are in, it may get difficult to sit on it for us in the Central European time zone for example. "Between 8pm and 10pm on May 12,13 and 14th" translates to "between 5.00 and 7.00 on 13 May, 14 May and 15 May" for those who would like to sit on it in this part of the world. So to sit on it, I have to get up by five in the morning on Saturday :ninja: Sunday :cry: and Monday ...

Let's see - I may suffer from insomnia, and then sit on it. But it's a fun contest anyway. ;)

Christian

Hey Daggit,

I have to deal with the same issue as tabbs....

So I had this in mind. Since you live in the PST time zone (apparently :ninja:), would you be so kind to monitor this thread and when the smiley is posted, post the correct phrase on my behalf, please?

Thanks in advance,

Erik

I thought my solution was pretty good :lol:

It certainly has its flaws. :ninja:

For us europeeps some time in the "Pacific morning" (9, 10, etc. PDT) would of course be nice. But I think this contest should continue as announced. And then, in a couple of weeks, daggit could start another one ...

Christian

:ninja: Congrats Bill you are the holder of envelope #1....for now.

Just thought of something that should have been in the rules, to be fair, a person may not post again once they have won an envelope. That way five people can win.

Seems fair to me.

Archived