CoinPeople.com

help needed

SlavicScott

Okay, did something kind of stupid, and got caught. Now I need to see if I can find someone to help me out.

Just for the heck of it, I bid on this auction, never expecting to win it. Not sure why I bid, I could've just watched it. But anyhow, I did put a minimal bid of £1 (had an opening bid of 99p). I figured that someone would come along and outbid me, so I never worried about it.... until this afternoon, when I get home from work to find that I won this auction. Okay, so I won this auction for 99p, with £3.50 international postage (works out to less than US$8). Cool... I like the set, I have an identical set that has only 5 pieces (without the 50p). Problem is, the seller doesn't accept PayPal, and only accepts UK£ or Euro€.

Do we have any Brits that could perhaps send a check to this guy on my behalf, and let me PayPal you the money? (or even any Europeans that use the € currency??) I would cover all the incidental expenses (postage to mail the payment for me, PayPal fees, etc). Or, worse case scenario, and US peeps got a £5 or €10 note I could buy to send to the seller?

Did you contact the seller and ask if he'd take US. He sells internationally. May have just been an oversight in his listing.

Archived