CoinPeople.com

1992 canadian states quarters UNC

Hispania

hi: ;)

im interested in buy the entire collection of 1992 canadian state quarters in UNC

In a spanish numismatic shop. the owner wanted to sell me the collection for 30$ ;)

is that price fair?? or very expensive?? i think is very expensive

and if its lots of difference in the price if anyone of the canadian member could buy one for me

thanks,

alfonso :ninja:

I don't think 30$ is a complete rip-off if they are surely uncirculated. BUT I would say more like 12$ cause each coin could get 1$ atleast. So even 15$ would be ok.

Also in Canada they are called provinces not states. :ninja:

PS. If you are looking for the 1999 or 2000 quarter millenium sets I have some to sell. ;)

I don't think 30$ is a complete rip-off if they are surely uncirculated. BUT I would say more like 12$ cause each coin could get 1$ atleast.  So even 15$ would be ok.

Also in Canada they are called provinces not states.  :ninja:

PS.  If you are looking for the 1999 or 2000 quarter millenium sets I have some to sell.  ;)

That would depend. C$12-15 IMO would be mid retail range, with >$20 being a rip-off. Unless of course, it's a proof set.

$1 is a fair UNC value for a single, but that mainly takes into account a dealer's time in stocking the item, and does not represent the actual numismatic value of the coin, which is little.

US$16+2, actually (US$10 start bid, US$6 "handling" and US$2 shipping)

That's a fair price. Do keep in mind that a number of ebay dealers operate from their homes, and thus can offer certain (usually modern) coins cheaper as they don't really have overhead, and don't sell coins as their "day job".

Archived