CoinPeople.com

Does this look...................

coinmonster

I'll choose the 'or something'. :ninja: It is impossible for me to tell from the pics if it is cleaned or not. In fact, I can't even guess as to what it might look like in hand.

Funny coincidence here: I missed an unc 1883 nickel by a few minutes at a dealer's shop last week. It had the coolest die crack running through the date and that surprised me because I had seen the same die crack on an EF example about 5 years ago.

Anyway, more on the subject; I would rather eat dirt from under the refrigerator than to buy coins on ebay. Currently, I'm being forced to file a federal criminal fraud complaint against an ebay power seller in a precious metals jewelry fraud, and I think I'm going to include ebay in the complaint as an accomplice to the fraud.

Ebay's dispute process is woefully inadequate for stopping fraud by sellers and ebay's policy seems to me to encourage fraud and to protect the thieves who use the venue. It has taken a few years, but I have finally come to the conclusion that ebay is a haven for thieves and con artists.

Archived