CoinPeople.com

Cover This - 3 *ENDED*

OK, the last did not seem that difficult, so I tried to make this one more challenging. Like the last two, I want to know the name of the song being covered.

Still got some USSR/Russia coins to disperse, but I will dig out some other stuff if the winner has already won one of my recent contests.

Unlimited guesses! What is this song?

GOOD LUCK! :ninja:

Sounds like Beds Are Burning by Midnight Oil

:ninja:

-Bobby

;) So much for my "more challenging"! I must find one that is not so obviously recognizable.

Well, short though it was you are still the winner Bobby! :lol: Have I sent you any Russian/Soviet coins from one of these contests yet?

(Off to find a different song. I am determined to have one last for more than a day! ;) )

:ninja:

Yes I won a set for guessing another song. But the more the marrier, any doubles will be put on the trade list ;)

Thanks Sir, you rule! These contests are fun... and I really didnt know it 'til the chorus, the song poped into my head right away. The speed of the cover thoguh threw me off.

Thanks again,

-Bobby

Go, ninja!  I just bought that the olther day--oldie but a goodie!!!

Thanks for the game, Sir!

It was one of the first cds that I bought when they started to be more common.

Here is the chorus by the way. (Bobby confused verse 2 with the chorus.)

;) So much for my "more challenging"!  I must find one that is not so obviously recognizable.

Well, short though it was you are still the winner Bobby! :cry: Have I sent you any Russian/Soviet coins from one of these contests yet?

(Off to find a different song. I am determined to have one last for more than a day! ;) )

:ninja: Oh, daggit's guts! Polka, polka, polka!!! Hey, did I hear a beer name in there, too? :lol: