CoinPeople.com

More from the bulk swap pennies for tokens!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neat. I can remember getting a similar Reader's Digest coin in the mail. Probably still have it somewhere.

Thats the same for me, Ive did a lot of work for the shrine clowns over the years making props and tricks. and never have heard or seen of that dub group or the enchanted lantern. plus the fact that it is an aluminum token most I have seen of their tokens are copper or brass/bronze materials.

Since it is less than a 15 on the photo grading scale they have listed. Being you are into those types. What would you think the value would be, since I have no Idea what the grade would be? as the prices in dollars seem to be out of this world.

Nice medals. At first I thought the Kennedy would end up being a drilled half. Had one like that for years. I'd gotten it at FUN in Orlando and put it on a chain and gave it to Frannie. She'd wear it once in a while. I have no idea what ever happened to it.

Since it is less than a 15 on the photo grading scale they have listed. Being you are into those types. What would you think the value would be, since I have no Idea what the grade would be? as the prices in dollars seem to be out of this world.

The problem is that you can't even see the date...

Nice items. Too bad the dollar is a replica. It's really quite a beautiful coin with a fine history.

Very nice. There was a young numismatist in Jax that made a really nice display of these coaster sized coins. Not a serious collection but fun and way cheap. I was amazed at the number of US Types he had accumulated.