CoinPeople.com

Stolen Item Report

Loyal Citizen

I would like to report a stolen item (scans are attached).

Please if you come accross this coin let us know.

Bummer! :(

I had a coin stolen in the mail (between Germany and Switzerland) which I had won on eBay, a 1908 poltina (even if it was not high grade, it was a few hundred Euros value). It never turned up, as far as I can tell. But since the seller advertised insured shipping, I got my money back.

I saved the images, and will keep an eye out for this one!

Bummer! :(

I had a coin stolen in the mail (between Germany and Switzerland) which I had won on eBay, a 1908 poltina (even if it was not high grade, it was a few hundred Euros value). It never turned up, as far as I can tell. But since the seller advertised insured shipping, I got my money back.

I saved the images, and will keep an eye out for this one!

Thank you. Most likely, it will initially surface in the US or Canada.

Stolen from USPS mail somewhere between USA and Canada.

I hope it will be recovered.

In order to give the picture wider circulation, you might wish to consider posting the image externally, such as imageshack.us or similar.

The attached image is only visible to members who are signed in here, rather than to everyone.

I hope it will be recovered.

In order to give the picture wider circulation, you might wish to consider posting the image externally, such as imageshack.us or similar.

The attached image is only visible to members who are signed in here, rather than to everyone.

Thank you, grivna.

Good idea.

regards,

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to report a stolen coin (scans are attached).

Please if you come across this coin let us know.

Regards,

That sucks big time. Such a beautiful coin. Hopefully you'll find it and the person who stole it. Keep trying, and good luck.

Archived