CoinPeople.com

Hello From Scotland

Hey everyone,

I'm Tzipi, 18 and I'm a college student from Scotland.

I started collecting coins a few years ago. My sister travels around the world as part of her job so I have current currencies from most of the countries she has been to, coins and bank notes. I'm still in the middle of listing all the coins and banknotes I have, but I have close to 50 countries.

I have also started collecting current British coins. In just Elizabeth dies soon and they change the mint, I thought It can't hurt to start now. If she does die and they don't change it, I can spend it on buying other coins I guess. Lol

So basically I don't have anything fancy yet, But hopefully in 50 years they might be worth something.

I'm glad I finally found somewhere on the internet I can get help and chat to people who also like collecting coins. :grin:

Thanks for the welcome.

I guess I'm collecting coins and banknotes, for the same reasons I love collecting stamps, you can learn so much about the country it comes from.

Thanks for the welcome.

I guess I'm collecting coins and banknotes, for the same reasons I love collecting stamps, you can learn so much about the country it comes from.

So true...I've been into coin collecting for about 3 months and am really happy and proud of what I've accomplished in such little time.

Welcome to the forum and to collecting. Hopefully you will have many years of fun and learning.

Thanks. I'm just curious, what part of Scotland are you from?

A very warm welcome to you! :art:

Why thank you sir. :art:

Archived