CoinPeople.com

Is Banknotebank broken?

jtryka

I've been trying to log in, but can't remember my password, so I do the forgot password and no e-mail ever comes. I could log into omnicoin just fine, and I recall they were doing some work on the sites, is that still going on? I have notes I want to update! =)

I've been trying to log in, but can't remember my password, so I do the forgot password and no e-mail ever comes. I could log into omnicoin just fine, and I recall they were doing some work on the sites, is that still going on? I have notes I want to update! =)

I have the same problem in January

I've requested a recovery mail, and when received, in 5 sec. or something, i modified the password. But surprise... it was't me the user with modified password. It send me another id, belonging to another member from Canada. I wrote him, he confirmed that indeed his password was modified *by me* and when i give my password, he used it to log in in his account.. I thought it is a simple error, but trying to do that again, i realized the new mail received again had the personal data of another member( different from the first). from that moment i've stoped working with that site.

I had the same problem last month but finally manage to log in after trying to get the website to send me my password. A new password is required to let it function again. :ninja:

Check your spam folder. Sometimes the password reset email ends up there.

If it's not there send me a PM and I will reset your password.

The website software has been completely rewritten since January and the password recovery errors have been fixed.

I have the same problem in January

I've requested a recovery mail, and when received, in 5 sec. or something, i modified the password. But surprise... it was't me the user with modified password. It send me another id, belonging to another member from Canada. I wrote him, he confirmed that indeed his password was modified *by me* and when i give my password, he used it to log in in his account.. I thought it is a simple error, but trying to do that again, i realized the new mail received again had the personal data of another member( different from the first). from that moment i've stoped working with that site.

Archived