CoinPeople.com

Identify ebay coin?

Mo!

It is a widow's mite from the Bible references to it, looks to be Alexander Janneaus era (103 BC to 76 BC). It appears to be the real thing, and the price - subjective but not out of line for a fairly common item from that part of the world.

It is a widow's mite from the Bible references to it, looks to be Alexander Janneaus era (103 BC to 76 BC). It appears to be the real thing, and the price - subjective but not out of line for a fairly common item from that part of the world.

I don't have any money in Paypal currently, and I'm not an avid collector, however I do like neat coins to show my friends. Knowing that, do I buy or is there similar coins with a lower price redily available?

I really just want a yes or no to go by, since I'm not that educated in ancient coins.

Look on Vcoins.com, more reputable sellers and more selection. I avoid fleaBay like the plague these days.

I agree that VCoins would be a better place to buy a nice Widows Mite than eBay.

Look around a find a nice one that you really like as they are all slightly different.

Archived