CoinPeople.com

1913 Romanov Rouble

Rhino

lol thanks for the info, guys. It's a shame my great grandfather and my grandfather weren't very good at keeping it in excellent condition before it got to me :ninja: This one was passed down in my family, and I've always wondered what it would be worth in general (but not planning on selling or anything).

lol thanks for the info, guys. It's a shame my great grandfather and my grandfather weren't very good at keeping it in excellent condition before it got to me :ninja: This one was passed down in my family, and I've always wondered what it would be worth in general (but not planning on selling or anything).

I do not want you to disappoint you but I would not pay for this condition even $45

At the same time it could be sold for more for anyone who is crazy about ROMANOV or just novices ;)

I do not want you to disappoint you but I would not pay for this condition even $45

At the same time it could be sold for more for anyone who is crazy about ROMANOV or just novices ;)

It's ok for you to say that, I'm not disappointed :ninja: it's not something that I spent money on, or lost money on, it's just something that my grandfather gave me to pass down. It always had sentimental value to me, not so much financial, and it was my very first coin. Thanks for all the opinions!

It's ok for you to say that, I'm not disappointed :ninja: it's not something that I spent money on, or lost money on, it's just something that my grandfather gave me to pass down. It always had sentimental value to me, not so much financial, and it was my very first coin. Thanks for all the opinions!

you are welcome ;)

as I remember it was the first coin for hundreds new collectors in russia ;)

I'd say XF or XF+ (my unprofessional opinion) if it weren't for the scratches and gouges. If I were to pay, I'd give $100 max. No offense, but unfortunately this coin doesn't qualify as being exceptionaly rare, and with the blemishes, it degrades the value. If you were going to sell it, you should try doing it on Ebay. You'd be surprised the amount of money people would pay on that site for certain coins. After all, you may as well get the most money you can. Good luck.

Archived