CoinPeople.com

delete

Corina

i took these with webcam which may i add is over 5 yrs old and in need of replacing so the focus that close isn't going to be good

all i know is many piso coins i have have bits of metal on them so it's not just this coin seems i have a bad batch of coins

Guest coinartist
yeah forgot to include that in the thread :ninja:

976982.jpg

Your coin is a doubled die there is indications of serifs and notching on the letters.Especially on the S

I would not give a positive answer unless I know for sure .Congrats your coin is a doubled die

Nice find

Without a clearer shot I would say the notches that is seen is from pixelated photos.

Because there are serifs are not indications that it is a doubled die. Serifs are semi-structural details on the ends of some of the strokes that make up letters and symbols and are normal.

Guest coinartist
Without a clearer shot I would say the notches that is seen is from pixelated photos.

Because there are serifs are not indications that it is a doubled die. Serifs are semi-structural details on the ends of some of the strokes that make up letters and symbols and are normal.

Pixelated Photo's will not have that effect on the letters of a coin, you could see the clear indications of the notching and the serifs and if you look at the letter o you could see the doubled round images on that letter as well.

There's know need for better pics you have a doubled die

The blob under the P is a die chip and it's an error

Coinartist

Archived