CoinPeople.com

Here to Learn....

I found this forum while researching Singapore, Michigan, bank notes. My husband has one in his collection of bank notes. His bank notes are mostly from the U.S.A. He also has coins that back to the early 1800s, mostly U.S. Unfortunately, he's never inventoried his collection, kept records, or kept stuff in any particular order.

Anyway, my husband had a stroke 8 years ago and can't talk so all his knowledge of currency and coins is locked in his head and we're playing "20 questions" now to get it back out again. I'm in the process of mounting the coins in new paper flips and putting the currency in new sleeves so I can research stuff and label properly. I want to get an idea what he's got before we decide what to sell off and where to sell it. Anyway, I'm here to learn i.e. read the forums and I'm hoping you guys can put up with a few naive questions from a non-collector from time to time. :ninja:

Welcome to CoinPeople. I'm sure you'll find lots of help here. Sorry to hear about your husband's health issues. It's nice that you are working together on this project.

Archived