CoinPeople.com

I need your coin club, and coin show information

Kristofer

Hey everyone,

:ninja:;);)

I'm going to be completing next months newsletter and I need you to PM me with your coin club info, coin show info, giveaway info, exceptional person bio, pictures of coin clubs, coin shows, or any other neat pictures! PM this info to me so I can get it into the next newsletter. If you know someone in the coin community who is doing something extraordinary then email me their name, what their doing and any relevant contact information that I should include so that it might help their cause.

Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Kristofer

Hey everyone,

I'm going to be completing next months newsletter and I need you to PM me with your coin club info, coin show info, giveaway info, exceptional person bio, pictures of coin clubs, coin shows, or any other neat pictures! PM this info to me so I can get it into the next newsletter. Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Kristofer

OK you have me confused. What newsletter are you talking about? Where does it get published and by whom? Is this an internet newsletter? Is this a publication? Why the PM? Why not just answer here so everyone can see and possibly not be repetitious?

Now here is my next question which makes me even more confused. What is wrong with just going to Google or Yahoo and typing in coin shows and/or coin clubs? There are coin shows all over the country lately and some several times a month in the same area. Did you look them up? Have you thought of ordering a subscription to Numismatic Newsleter? You could get all the info from right there and just copy it. What about just using the post on this forum already????????????

Hello There Carl!

I'll gladly answer your questions :ninja:

What newsletter are you talking about? Where does it get published and by whom? The newsletter is published by my website, you can see a link for it in my signature, as well as a post for it in the advetising forums. It is also distributed to members of my website.

Is this an internet newsletter? Currently it is an internet only newsletter but I do distribute some printed copies to local coin dealers and I'll try to also distribute to some of the local coin clubs.

Is this a publication? Currently publication is limited to when I print up some copies for local dealers.

Why the PM? Why not just answer here so everyone can see and possibly not be repetitious? Well, I don't mind people replying to the post but when you PM me it emails it to me which then gets forwarded to my cell phone so that I can be instantly alerted. I like to be completely tied into my website. The same thing happens for orders, inquiries, and emails.

Now here is my next question which makes me even more confused. What is wrong with just going to Google or Yahoo and typing in coin shows and/or coin clubs? There are coin shows all over the country lately and some several times a month in the same area. Did you look them up? My immediate interest is to serve the coin communities that I actively engage in. I would much prefer to promote your coin clubs, and coin shows, rather than large well known clubs and shows that belong to a coin community that I'm not included in.

Have you thought of ordering a subscription to Numismatic Newsleter? You could get all the info from right there and just copy it. What about just using the post on this forum already? My answer will be similar to the one above, I want to serve this community and the others that I'm involved in. Also, there aren't many new up to date posts about coin clubs and local shows that you guys are doing or involved in. That's why I started this post.

Hopefully that adequately addresses your questions ;) Do you have any shows coming up or any clubs that you belong to that you'd like mentioned?

Great answers for sure. Unfortunately there are already so many of these types of web sites poping up about coins lately. Sort of like all the books now appearing on coins. As fast as you find one, 5 more pop up. I go to about 2 to 4 coin shows a month. Way, way back when I first started coin collecting there was no books, then Whitman poped up with something called the Red Book. Now at coin shows I see tables of books on coins and seldom are any sold. Adds for clubs are on the tables all the time and also, seldom picked up. Web sites on coins too are poping up all the time and mostly ignored.

Not to be pessimistic but one more web site listing coin shows or clubs is just one more.

Hopefully, yours will be different, grow, be of use and be around for a while.

Thanks for the reply.

Great answers for sure. Unfortunately there are already so many of these types of web sites poping up about coins lately. Sort of like all the books now appearing on coins. As fast as you find one, 5 more pop up. I go to about 2 to 4 coin shows a month. Way, way back when I first started coin collecting there was no books, then Whitman poped up with something called the Red Book. Now at coin shows I see tables of books on coins and seldom are any sold. Adds for clubs are on the tables all the time and also, seldom picked up. Web sites on coins too are poping up all the time and mostly ignored.

Not to be pessimistic but one more web site listing coin shows or clubs is just one more.

Hopefully, yours will be different, grow, be of use and be around for a while.

Thanks for the reply.

My pleasure sir. The website won't list the coin shows, that will be apart of my digital newsletter. The website is to serve the specific niche of coin collectors who enjoy the silver aspect of coins as well. Not necessarily investors that are also collectors, but they tend to fit in that demographic. But I will digress from here as my intention is not to air an infomercial on my website, that's for youtube to deal with :ninja: I'm only kidding.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived