CoinPeople.com

5kop1767CM on eBay

sigistenz

Hi friends, isn't this a beauty! But it's an altered 5kop1767EM (crown not flat enough, laurels on top not pointed, stems of "7s" not straight). This is the picture from WAG's auction catalog about 2-3 years ago, the coin was withdrawn then upon my advice. It is back now on eBay Germany. Beware.

Seller has been notified, has not yet reacted. Sigi

5kop1767cmfakegw5.jpg

By sigistenz

Hi friends, isn't this a beauty! But it's an altered 5kop1767EM (crown not flat enough, laurels on top not pointed, stems of "7s" not straight). This is the picture from WAG's auction catalog about 2-3 years ago, the coin was withdrawn then upon my advice. It is back now on eBay Germany. Beware.

5kop1767cmfakegw5.jpg

By sigistenz

Good catch :ninja:

I obviously wasn't paying attention, though it was cheap, when I got this one:

5kop_em_cmR.jpg

5kop_em_cm.jpg

5kop1767cmfakegw5.jpg

By sigistenz

Seller withdrew the coin, see link below :ninja: Sigi

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=250339086340

No, it was different. I told the seller that his coin was bad submitting him pictures of a good 5kop1767CM and a good 5kop1767EM. Convinced he withdrew his coin.

There are decent eBayers! :ninja: Sigi

Archived