CoinPeople.com

Banknotes Monaco

cristoph

Very attractive notes!

The photos don't show too much detail, but I'll guess that these notes are probably in 'Very Fine' Condition at best. If so, then I'd say that for 70 Euro you got a fair deal. You might even take into account that these aren't too commonly offered (at least in North America) and their scarcity may make it an even better deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I'm back with the scan of the banknotes. Yestarday I have received the banknotes. Please tell me if the pick 4 banknotes, seria A is more difficult to find the the pick 5. I have search on internet and I find 3 banknotes pick 5 for sell but any of pick 4.

monaco5_1franc_1920a.jpg

Hello!

I'm back with the scan of the banknotes. Yestarday I have received the banknotes. Please tell me if the pick 4 banknotes, seria A is more difficult to find the the pick 5. I have search on internet and I find 3 banknotes pick 5 for sell but any of pick 4.

monaco5_1franc_1920b.jpg

Hello!

monaco4_1franc_1920a.jpg

Hello!

monaco4_1franc_1920b.jpg

Archived