CoinPeople.com

RUSSIAN NUMISMATIC SOCIETY

janneen

Hello!

I'd like to join the Russian Numismatic Society. Can you

give me instructions on that: email, where (and how much) to pay membership fees,etc.

Janne

Did you try "Russian Numismatic Society" in google? The first link is their website!

Steve

Hello!

I'd like to join the Russian Numismatic Society. Can you

give me instructions on that: email, where (and how much) to pay membership fees,etc.

Janne

http://www.russiannumismaticsociety.org/

This will tell you everything you need to know.

I believe there is now an option to pay dues by PayPal ... this would certainly be more convenient for members living in countries other than the USA, where almost everything is paid by check.

Good luck ... and I really hope that you will decide to join! :ninja:

http://www.russiannumismaticsociety.org/

This will tell you everything you need to know.

I believe there is now an option to pay dues by PayPal ... this would certainly be more convenient for members living in countries other than the USA, where almost everything is paid by check.

Good luck ... and I really hope that you will decide to join! ;)

I know that webpage but I didn't find the critical information (how much and how), only this

Membership enquiries should be directed to

RNS Secretary

P.O. Box 3684

Santa Rosa, CA 95402

Phone (707) 527-1007

Fax (707) 527-1204

I was hoping someone from this webcommunity is a member of RNS too. ;)

P.S Are they still using checks in U.S? I remember checks used where I live 20-30 years ago... :ninja:

The last I heard, Jim Elmen's (World Wide Coins of California) wife was the secretary. I conversed briefly with him via email regarding membership, prior to the big Auction this past spring and I also bought some coins from him at the time. I sent him the check for RNS membership, per his instruction, which he still has not cashed. When i asked him about a month or so later, he replied that he would deposit it when he had enough applications to make it "worthwhile" to go to the bank. Subsequent emails have gone unanswered. I have never recieved any journals or confirmation, and the check is still not cashed.

He must be on a round the world cruise following his big WWC auction windfall. (i hope this is the case, and he is well)

The last I heard, Jim Elmen's (World Wide Coins of California) wife was the secretary. I conversed briefly with him via email regarding membership, prior to the big Auction this past spring and I also bought some coins from him at the time. I sent him the check for RNS membership, per his instruction, which he still has not cashed. When i asked him about a month or so later, he replied that he would deposit it when he had enough applications to make it "worthwhile" to go to the bank. Subsequent emails have gone unanswered. I have never recieved any journals or confirmation, and the check is still not cashed.

He must be on a round the world cruise following his big WWC auction windfall. (i hope this is the case, and he is well)

I sent a private message to you on this matter. Let me know if not received.

RWJ

Archived