CoinPeople.com

some palestine coins

nedal26

today i will show you some of my palestine coins.. :ninja:

1: 1 Mill from 1927.

142932.jpg

142944.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

2: 2 Mill from 1927

142905.jpg

142916.jpg

________________________________________________________________________________

3: 10 Mill from 1927

142824.jpg

142845.jpg..

4: 50 Mill 1927

142651.jpg

142701.jpg

5: 50 Mill from 1935

142717.jpg

142729.jpg

6: 100 Mill from 1935

142743.jpg

142752.jpg

Feel Free And Share Your Opinion.

• 11 months later...

They dont have their own currency. These were minted under the British Mandate of Palestine and was initiated by the 1927 Palestine Currency Order. This ended with the creation of Israel in 1948 and the coins and banknotes were demonitized by Isreal that same year...last issues were minted in 1947 though most of that issue was recalled and melted down...thus the last REAL issue was in 1946.

Some of mine.

Nice additions to any collection. Thanks for sharing. I do have a few Palestine coins somewhere in my hoard and when I make time, I will pull them out and see if I have any that differ from these posts. As I said on other posts, at this time of the year, the garden comes first!!

Mud

Archived