CoinPeople.com

new member from Lithuania

Hello everyone.

My name is Vytautas, I live in Vilnius (Lithuania), am 37 years old. Worked in the Numismatic department of the National museum of Lithuania for 10 years. Main fields of interest - Prague groats, coins of Grand Duchy of Lithuania, hoards of Lithuania. Have written several scientific articles on numismatic.

Recently had established a website (online catalogue) about coins of Lithuania and countries related to it.

Hope to find friends here, help people attribute coins or show to them my own collection (not very big, mostly banknotes).

Personal info:

*nick is after Lithuanian name of the bird Puffinus, in English it should be Shearwater. In Lithuanian it sounds like "Thunderbird".

*fan of Joan of Arc: she's my favourite historic person

*Catholic and proud of it

*taking part in webhostingtalk.com (nick: maniakaz)

If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them :ninja:

Hello everyone.

My name is Vytautas, I live in Vilnius (Lithuania), am 37 years old. Worked in the Numismatic department of the National museum of Lithuania for 10 years. Main fields of interest - Prague groats, coins of Grand Duchy of Lithuania, hoards of Lithuania. Have written several scientific articles on numismatic.

Recently had established a website (online catalogue) about coins of Lithuania and countries related to it.

Hope to find friends here, help people attribute coins or show to them my own collection (not very big, mostly banknotes).

Personal info:

*nick is after Lithuanian name of the bird Puffinus, in English it should be Shearwater. In Lithuanian it sounds like "Thunderbird".

*fan of Joan of Arc: she's my favourite historic person

*Catholic and proud of it

*taking part in webhostingtalk.com (nick: maniakaz)

If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them ;)

Welcome to coinpeople, Audronasa. ;)

Please provide a link to your website. I would like to see it. :ninja:

Archived