CoinPeople.com

My name is Cristoph and I'm from Romania .

I collect coins and banknotes for more then 10 years. In the last 5 years I have start to collect only banknotes . I have collect only some countries .

Also I buy banknotes for reseling in Romania , therefore if you have an offert please contact me .

I have in my collection more then 700 coins ( from all over the world , for moment I have stop to collect coins , but I keep them for later on ) and more then 300 banknotes ( all of them I have scaned and posted on my website ) . My last acquisition is a lot of 50 banknotes from Iran many of them before 1981 , and I have deceide to collect them by signature , I have to build a nice collection soon .

I think I have some experience about banknotes and if you need any information I'll be glad to help you .

For some time I have decide to collect copper coins from Roman Empire , the usual one , not to expensive .

If you want to see a list of my banknotes collection please visit my website http://www.cristophshop.3x.ro/englishversion.html , this is an index of the website because I have create this in romanian .

Regards,

Cristoph

Archived