CoinPeople.com

Inspired by Delta

chiefpawpaw

I was very impressed with Delta's generosity in giving away 5 Scottish 1 Pound notes... Very commendable!

He has inspired me to giveaway a note of mine, however, I only have 1 note to give atm.

Does anyone know who this man is?

1.jpg

To keep things fair for everyone, the first PM I receive with the correct answer will receive a banknote bearing this man's portrait. Sounds like fun, good luck!

That was an incredibly fast answer.... I thought it would take days, but we have a winner.

siluska gave the correct answer of "Admiral George Dewey" and will receive a 1944 5 Peso Victory Note. Congratulations siluska, I hope that you will enjoy your new banknote!

To everyone else, I will look around and see if I can do that again. That was fun.

That was an incredibly fast answer.... I thought it would take days, but we have a winner.

siluska gave the correct answer of "Admiral George Dewey" and will receive a 1944 5 Peso Victory Note. Congratulations siluska, I hope that you will enjoy your new banknote!

To everyone else, I will look around and see if I can do that again. That was fun.

i study history in the local univesity... wow, it really helped me for once :ninja: just finnished a lesson about the pacific zone in the 19 century....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived