CoinPeople.com

Make an offer, 4 silver pieces, 2 "art deco?sterling", 2 from 82 spain soccer championships

Well folks, about time I popped back on after such a long absence. For some odd reason I have taken somewhat of an interest in coinage again, it always comes back funny. The 2 silver animal pieces are stamped "sterling", the other 2 from the 1982 soccer thingie don't appear to have stampings, maybe someone has a bit more info. than I do, the soccer ones came in a blue velvet type case. Just looking for an offer here, not looking to retire, so I'll entertain any offers. I don't have approximate weight on these at this time, but that can be easily done within a day if anyone wants weights. Thanks, hope everyone is ok, and has been. I have lots of stories to tell on the last year, but this is not the appropriate thread to do it in. Payment by paypal, money order, cash, Canadian tire money, or cat food(kidding). I will check postage if anyone is interested.

I hope the images uploaded, if not, I will have to send them to e-mail address-sorry if this happened

silv.jpg

Just checked the weight of the 2 sterling pieces, they weigh 34 grams net each, according to my shipping scale, which I use for ebay. That would mean 34 grams at 925 sterling would be 31.45 grams pure silver each, making them just over a troy ounce (31.1 grams) of silver each. I'm still unsure about the other 2 soccer pieces, if anyone has info. it would be appreciated.

Just checked the weight of the 2 sterling pieces, they weigh 34 grams net each, according to my shipping scale, which I use for ebay. That would mean 34 grams at 925 sterling would be 31.45 grams pure silver each, making them just over a troy ounce (31.1 grams) of silver each. I'm still unsure about the other 2 soccer pieces, if anyone has info. it would be appreciated.

No offers yet, ok; How about $35.00 for all 4 pieces, delivered to U.S. or Canada. I'll post it here shortly before it goes to ebay. Figured someone may toss an offer in, guess I'll do it. Long as I know who you are, you can send payment after lot reaches you. I'll leave it here until Wednesday night, I may consider a trade or counteroffer, just pm me please, still into miliatry stuff and German coins from pre-war to current.

Archived