CoinPeople.com

lists, magazines and stuff

adriarofes

People :ninja:,

I do not really know whether that topic match here. The thing is I am looking on the Internet for magazines to leave my address saying I want to keep in touch with people overseas so as to swap a couple of coins. I remember that was possible time ago (my father did it actually) but neither he nor google seems to remember the name of those numismatist magazines. Is there anybody acquianted with it ?

Best!

Adrià

NB. I would also enjoy collectors lists like 'listadocol'.

I don't know of any such magazines but I would guess that if you joined all the coin forums you can find you'll eventually get that info from someone. Also, note that occationally on some forums there are places for foreign coins so try there. Note that the PCGS forum has well over 25,000 members so you may find such info there. The problem with that forum is when you post something it vanishes within a few hours due to all the traffic so if you don't get an answer fast, your message goes to page 2, then 3, then...............

Hi adriarofes!

In this forum, under the "advertising" section, there is an area for trading coins. I've only used it once so far but it was a great success for me. You should check it out. The only catch is that before you can participate you have to have been a member of the forum for 30 days and made at least 25 posts, so that people have a chance to get to know you.

Good luck, and look me up when you get your 25 posts.

Hi Adria, I finally found the link I wanted to give you.

The site will give you list of people that you can exchange with and others that you should avoid.

http://www.fleur-de-coin.com/exchange/tradefaq.html

I hope you have sucess in finding someone good to trade with. And you can always wait the 30 days and 25 posts to trade with fellow board members here.

Archived