CoinPeople.com

Cull Call Out I "Ended"

win1ob.jpg

win1rev.jpg

Congratulations Dan! :ninja:;)

!853 rays and arrows quarter. A one of a kind year. And a 1867 2 cent piece.

PM me with your address and I'll get them sent out.

Deadpoint kind odf slow on the draw. Get ready for the next one. ;)

What do ya'll think would the 1863 make the magic P01 grade? Might be a P02 what needs to be in someones pocket for awhile.

BigM I'll see if they let me take a couple pictures and it could really get you going. They have a pile of junk about about 4 foot high, 5 to 6 foot wide and 3 foot deep on the floor behind the counter I asked them about. Its "junk" foreign and U.S. stuff.

Deadpoint kind odf slow on the draw. Get ready for the next one. :ninja:

lol. I had grad school applications due this week and a pile of other schoolwork. I waste my time on CP whenever I can, but I really couldn't justify the time it'd take to try your contest like a surgeon.

What do ya'll think would the 1863 make the magic P01 grade? Might be a P02 what needs to be in someones pocket for awhile.

BigM I'll see if they let me take a couple pictures and it could really get you going. They have a pile of junk about about 4 foot high, 5 to 6 foot wide and 3 foot deep on the floor behind the counter I asked them about. Its "junk" foreign and U.S. stuff.

I'd say P02 for the seated lib as the low grade.

I asked if it would be alright to take a picture of the cull coins and they said no problem. It is fun piling thru all these.

bulk.jpg

BTW I'll may start "Cull Call Out II" Monday. Same rules just different coins. They had a draped bust cent there only problem no date. :ninja:

I asked if it would be alright to take a picture of the cull coins and they said no problem. It is fun piling thru all these.

bulk.jpg

BTW I'll may start "Cull Call Out II" Monday. Same rules just different coins. They had a draped bust cent there only problem no date. :ninja:

Ho-ly-crap! The barbers I see there go for 10 bucks + in my store! ;)

Simple fix for no-daters, Mark. Send them to me! ;)

Atlernitavley, I have PMed you ;)

http://www.hnex.com/

Kind of wish they had an on line store or did more ebay.

Main thing with them is the amounts of coins. If you do by chance get to go there, make sure you watch out where you park! The whole area is parking deficient. I had nosed up on a No Parking zone. (Kind of half legal and half illegal.) And came back to a ticket.

Archived