CoinPeople.com

Wanted: Euro coin album

Topher

Hey all. I'm looking for a Euro coin album to hold my Euro collection. My coins are all generally AU/BU and I would like it to be expandable. (ie - I have Slovenian Euros to add into the mix now.) While I don't have any Euro commemoratives (next on my list), the ability to add them in would be huge, but not necessary.

I currently use the Gardmaster albums for my Canadian coins, and I use 20-pocket 2x2 pages for most of my other world coins.

I'm not a big fan of the Dansco, but I realize it may be the most realistic choice, but does it allow expansion to add Slovenia/Malta/Cyprus etc. ?

Thanks.

I use Leuchtturm albums. Affordable and versatile. The black sheets with photos of the coins are included, and also labels with countries names are available at a price of 1.50 euro/set of 5 sheets.

http://www.leuchtturm.de/epages/leuchtturm...atalog/C010614/

I use Leuchtturm albums. Affordable and versatile. The black sheets with photos of the coins are included, and also labels with countries names are available at a price of 1.50 euro/set of 5 sheets.

http://www.leuchtturm.de/epages/leuchtturm...atalog/C010614/

Yes,, indeed, I was looking for some coin holders or coin catalogues, too. These seem very interesting and the price is decent! Here in Romania, you can find something similar, but quite expensive. But unfortunately, they don't have a shipping service. And the nearest shop is at Wien. And I don't know when I shall have the oportunity to go to Wien. :ninja:;)

I have 3 Dansco albums FULL of Euro coinage and they (Dansco) will eventually make the additional pages needed to keep the collection current. I have ordered the pages from my dealer but have gotten NO results yet. As for the Dansco Albums I currently have, well they are for sale due to my recent job loss.

They've got a US site, so I've asked them to send me a catalog before I go any further. Terry, I've got the coinage already, so I would be only after the Dansco by itself. Once I get the catalog, I'll see which I prefer and if I like the Dansco better, I'll drop you a note and we'll see if we can work something out.

Archived