CoinPeople.com

Selling Russian coins

Xaxol

Hi guys, i want to ask whether i can sell some coins here or auction them exclusively on this site. On most russian sites there are sale|wanted topics. Is there one here? I have some interesting overstrucks and different kopek varieties of Alexander I and Nicolai I. Not too many, but I will get more as I dig them out. Metal detecting in Russia and Ukraine. Most coins come out not too great, but some examples are very nice. I have paypal account and English bank account, so the payments are not much of a problem. If there is no interest here i will put them up for ebay auction. Tomorrow or tonight i will post some scans in to this topic so you can see some of the coins that i can offer.

last two scans are not too good, the coins are nicer in real life. THE CCCP kopek is uncirculated. Top left kopek is an overstruck with double date and I think its a triple overstruck. Left middle is a very nice overstruck from a kopek up in the clouds, nicely seen the wings on both sides. Two kopeks wings down is a weak struck interesting too. Right middle kopek is XF almost UNC quite rear in this condition although nothing special. I WILL MAKE BETTER SCANS AND PUT THEM UP TOMORROW.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived