CoinPeople.com

Toned Morgan 1899o

dprice

I think this toned morgan is Beautiful. The toning starts at the edge an goes threw the crown were liberty is written and ends at the cotton balls in her hair. I wonder If it will keep going in time? I think its cool that it stops there without going into the hair. Someone may pay more for this piece because of this. I would pay a little more for a coin that has Beautiful toning. Only if its natural toning. Here are the pics.

I cant add them because the global limit seems smaller.

I cant add them because the global limit seems smaller.

The pics are in my OMNI coin collection if you want to go look. If someone could help me get them up that would be great.

Why don't you upload your pis to here:

http://allyoucanupload.webshots.com/

Then once uploaded on allyoucanupload.webshots.com keep clicking on your image till it shows full size.

Then highlight, right click on the mouse copy the WWW. adress from the top.

On the reply section on this forum click on the tree picture icon. Paste the address post your reply and presto:

2000160184317993673_rs.jpg

927610.jpg

Not sure about IE, I use FireFox, but you can right click on the image, "copy image location", then come here and click on the image icon(the one with the little tree) and voila your image shows up in here.

I only have my unsited stuff on Omnicoin, the rest goes on my $4.95 a month website that I can use as a host for fleaBay auctions etc.

does the 2x2 you have it in happen to have a small hole in it??? i see toning like that quite often with 2x2's with small pinholes in them

I have 14 of them and I think this one had a hole in it at the edge and a staple was touching the edge. Im sure that explans it. But it stopping were it did and the path it went is cool to me.

Thank you for getting my pic up. I have been getting the on there, but the global space has gotten alot smaller. It was 99.9k not 1.84k.

Here is Dustins way. I will try scotishmoney next. see which is easier.

61tf85y.jpg

Hard to say. I've seen toning just like Lost Dutchman mentioned before.

If other solutions don't work, try Photobucket. I've yet to reach limits there. :ninja:

Archived