CoinPeople.com

Am I not supposed to have Idaho yet?

TreasureGirl

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/50sq_p...action=schedule

How on earth did Nowheresville get them before release? :ninja:

EDIT: Nevermind, Google says that I am in fact over a month BEHIND the times... ;)

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/50sq_p...action=schedule

How on earth did Nowheresville get them before release? ;)

EDIT: Nevermind, Google says that I am in fact over a month BEHIND the times... ;)

:ninja:

Found my first one about 3 days ago. I like them, although I can't say much for the next two. :ninja:;;

Found my first one about 3 days ago. I like them, although I can't say much for the next two. :ninja:;;

Concurrance. Wyoming is especially dull.

Yeah, I've noticed that lately as well, nearly every coin is ugly and greasy. It's really hard to find one NOT struck through grease anymore.

Yeah, I've noticed that lately as well, nearly every coin is ugly and greasy. It's really hard to find one NOT struck through grease anymore.

im in the same boat!!! friggin mint need new sorters!!! and better machines!!

eheheh an u where sayin last time our coins r made poorly ^_^ COINS R BEING HARMED im gonna call C.C.L.E :ninja:

anyways ya i heard alot of ppl complainin bout this maybe some1 should send a letter to the mint ;) (still useless but eh worth a try if u want cleaner coins ;) )

Not if we get the whole forum to send letters...

Maybe we could get something done about putting Liberty back on our coins using our numbers, too...

I may be wrong, but I would guess that you are looking at Philie quarters. The coins coming out of he Denver mint are very seldom grease filled or ugly. They seem to do a lot better job of quality control. At least that has been my experience.

I may be wrong, but I would guess that you are looking at Philie quarters. The coins coming out of he Denver mint are very seldom grease filled or ugly. They seem to do a lot better job of quality control. At least that has been my experience.

yes its philly i think there playing around lke the phillies in baseball hehe

Archived