CoinPeople.com

Technical Difficulties?

This afternoon I got a bunch of messages informing me that the server had crashed? Is everything okay, or is something on my end acting up?

:ninja:;) technology. My PC cratered Saturday night, took it into the shop, they pronounced it DOA, then I bring it home and hook it up one more time before I start disecting it for RAM and drives, and it is ALIVE, and I have everything now restored except Windows Media Player, and I lost a few music purchases. But at least I have my previously unsaved data backed up on a memory stick now. ;)

I got this message late last night (12-8 hours ago):

IPB WARNING [2] mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User omnicoin_ips has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections (Line: 131 of /ips_kernel/class_db_mysql.php)

There appears to be an error with the database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned

SQL error: User omnicoin_ips has already more than 'max_user_connections' active connections

SQL error code:

Date: Thursday 12th of July 2007 11:07:04 PM

We apologise for any inconvenience

;) so far its been a fun day with me ;) went out to lunch with my family got me alot of coins got me 3 playstation games an 3 movies (2 more at night my dads frnd will bring em so total 5 ;) ) :D an now tryin out 1 of the games :ninja: (after i scanned all my new lincolns ofc ;) )

;) so far its been a fun day with me ;) went out to lunch with my family got me alot of coins got me 3 playstation games an 3 movies (2 more at night my dads frnd will bring em so total 5 ;) ) :D an now tryin out 1 of the games :ninja: (after i scanned all my new lincolns ofc ;) )

sry i was sortin through my new french coins.. how much did the lincolns cost and what years are they??

Archived