CoinPeople.com

Silver Eagles & Commemoratives

I have the following for sale

5---1986 Silver Eagles in coin tube. There are NO mint boxes, envelops, COAs or documentation. $15 each

1----1986 Proof Silver American Eagle These eagles are enclosed in maroon display cases and come with mint boxes and COAs. $30 each

2----1986 Proof Liberty Commemorative 2 coin set. Set consists of one 90% silver dollar with S mint mark and one CN half dollar coin with S mint mark. Comes complete with blue display case, original mint box and COAs. $15 each

1----1987 Proof Constitution Commorative Silver Dollar. Coin is 90% silver with S mint mark. Comes complete with blue display case, original mint box and COAs. $15

1----1987 UNC Constitution Commemorative Silver Dollar 90% silver with P mint mark. Comes complete with blue display case, original mint box and COAs. $11

1----1991 UNC. Mount Rushmore Commemorative Set. Set consists of one 90% silver dollar coin with P mint mark and one CN half dollar coin with D mint mark. Set comes complete with gray display case, original mint box and COA. $27

1----1991 Proof Mount Rushmore Commerative Set. Set consists of one 90% silver dollar with S mint mark and one CN half dollar coin with S mint mark. Set comes complete with gray display case, original mint box and COA. $32

Payment accepted....cash, check, money order or PayPal. Shipping $2 per item. Pictures available upon request.

Thanks,

Linda

5----1986 Proof Liberty Commemorative 2 coin set. Comes complete with blue display case, original mint box and COAs. 1 set is missing COA $15 each

1----1986 Unc. Liberty Commemorative 2 coin set. Comes complete with blue display case, original mint box and COAs. $15 each

I'm interested in one of each please.

5----1986 Proof Liberty Commemorative 2 coin set. Comes complete with blue display case, original mint box and COAs. 1 set is missing COA $15 each

1----1986 Proof Liberty Commemorative Silver Dollar Comes with original blue mint box and COA $12

1----1986 S Liberty Commemorative Half Dollar. Comes with original blue mint box and COA $5

1----1986 Unc. Liberty Commemorative Half Dollar. Comes with original blue mint box and COA $5

I would like one of each please. If available, can you add them to the bill.

Thanks, Martin

PM sent

• 3 months later...
1986 Proof Liberty Commemorative 2 coin set. Comes complete with blue display case, original mint box and COAs. 1 set is missing COA $15 each

Still available?

Yes they are! Would you care of one of the sets?

I certainly would like to have one. Don't need the COA as they're going into albums.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived