CoinPeople.com

Romano rouble error?

Rain386

i bought an big collection of coins, lots of czar silver. There were 3 romanov roubles. 1 has some kind of a ring on eagle side? can anyone tell me what it is? Is this somekind of minting error? i think it`s less worth than normal ones. what do you think? PS! im not really sad, even this is a bad, cause roubles 1815,1817, 2x1818, 1829 and so on was really nice;) This romanov i will sell, what do you think the price would be?

romre1.jpg

Most interesting thing - leaving everybody speechless. It seems to me that the portion inside the circle is of a different level? Is it higher or is it lower than outside the circle? Can you show the other side of the coin, too? Thank you, Sigi

Hi!

the other side:

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Rai...ent=3099474.jpg

The circle and otside is in same level. Don`t know why it is like so. I don`t have an picture from angle and now im at work outside the country. Maybe somebody did this but why and with what :ninja: I got it from an old guy collection who passed, other 2 romanov roubles were normal. some odd coins were more.

Hi!

the other side:

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Rai...ent=3099474.jpg

The circle and otside is in same level. Don`t know why it is like so. I don`t have an picture from angle and now im at work outside the country. Maybe somebody did this but why and with what :ninja: I got it from an old guy collection who passed, other 2 romanov roubles were normal. some odd coins were more.

Hello everybody!

You can see a tiny little dot in the middle of the horsemen. Somebody's playfull hands have been messing up with the compass... (циркуль). The dot is obviously from the compass leg. Simple scratch. Nothing extraordinary.

Regrads, Andrew ;).

Archived