CoinPeople.com

New Purchases mostly modern

Hussulo

1927 Czech Ducat via Matt, thanks Matt.

The rest are described on the slabs. Don't know anything about them, just an impulse buy because I liked the look of them.

Also got a 1929 SA Sovereign UNC. I'll post pics when I get time.

1927%20Chech%20Gold%20Ducat.JPG

1979%20sudan%20c5pnd%20trial%20strike.JPG

I wonder where the Sudanese pattern was mint. The word "pattern" is in Spanish. Was it mint in Cuba where some African countries had their coins mint?

I wonder where the Sudanese pattern was mint. The word "pattern" is in Spanish. Was it mint in Cuba where some African countries had their coins mint?

The actual coin, commemorating the Islamic turn of the century (1400/1979), was minted in Barcelona by Hijos de Isidré Cistaré. (At least that is what the Schön catalog of world coins says.) The same applies to the piece from Equatorial Guinea.

Christian

The actual coin, commemorating the Islamic turn of the century (1400/1979), was minted in Barcelona by Hijos de Isidré Cistaré. (At least that is what the Schön catalog of world coins says.) The same applies to the piece from Equatorial Guinea.

Christian

That's great thanks guys. I assumed they were minted at the same place and I found out that "prueba" meant trial or test in Spanish, but I didn,t know were they were minted.

Archived