CoinPeople.com

What a deal.

Mark Stilson

I frequent a local dealer who also sells on ebay. It makes it convenient bid on ebay drop by friday pay for and pick up the coins. I normally lowball the bids and if I get them great. They do comment on some of the deals I get. (Friendly, since I also have been buying coins from them for a long time and I always pick up something else while I'm there.) Just finished winning 2 rolls of "the view" nickel mint rolls for $2.00 . Yep, where else but ebay can you get $4.00 in nickels for $2.00. :ninja:

No shipping, its a local dealer. I'll have to pay about 17 cents tax when I pick it up.

That's a really good deal. Glad you and the dealer seem to have a friendly relationship. Hard to find people like that these days.

That's a really good deal. Glad you and the dealer seem to have a friendly relationship. Hard to find people like that these days.

I've been buying from him 30 years. Know all his kids. Anyways he knows when I come in to pick up ebay stuff I'll pick up a few other items anyways so he'll get it back. :ninja:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm lucky to have a wonderful local coin dealer. He and his daughter are very friendly, helpful, and trusting. That is to say they don't stand and look over my shoulder as I look at their valuable coins. Their prices are also very fair.

Regarding "What a deal," you should see what came in the mail (advertisement) yesterday. I can get a P and D of all Statehood quarters issued so far, including the "very rare" ones. And, remember, once they are gone, they are gone for good! How much? A mere $25. What a deal.

:ninja:;););)

Archived