CoinPeople.com

cleaning house, part II (GONE!!!)

As I mentioned in my last sale, I used to collect everything, and often bought bulk lots of coins to sort through. Over the years, I have amassed large quantities of duplicates, and now it's time to try to move them out. I have a large tub of them sitting here taking up space, and want them gone!! I put this tub on the bathroom scale this morning, and it weighed in at over 60 pounds!! There is a lot of repitition in these coins, so the mixture may not be as diverse as the last sale. There are a few gems hidden in the mix, but I don't know what you will get.

I would like to move these fast, so I am going to start out at the lowest price I can for these. I will weigh them out into 1 pound lots, at random. Each lot will contain at least 100 coins, most will have many more. Anyone who bought from my last offering will know that I always add a little extra to make sure you are satisfied.

I am asking $3.25 per pound. With the lots being over 1 pound, USPS Priority Mail is the best option. I can ship 1-4 lots for $4.25, 5-10 lots for $8.50. International orders will be more for postage, PM me to work out details. (GPM is $9.50 for up to 4 pounds)

I prefer PayPal, but will consider other forms of payment on an individual case basis.

Kewl beans.... Do you still have coins left over from your first housecleaning sale? I didnt get the chance to get a set of those last week, so I should be able to get them this week as well as a set from the second sale here as well......

And just a little clarification...... Thats $3.25 for each pound of coins plus $4.25 for shipping, for a total of $7.50????

KFC :ninja:

Kewl beans.... Do you still have coins left over from your first housecleaning sale? I didnt get the chance to get a set of those last week, so I should be able to get them this week as well as a set from the second sale here as well...... 

KFC :ninja:

I still have one set aside for you, from our PM's. Can gladly hold them until you are ready, they have been sitting here for years, a few more days won't hurt, at all.

And just a little clarification...... Thats $3.25 for each pound of coins plus $4.25 for shipping, for a total of $7.50????

KFC :lol:

Assuming you only want one pound, then yes, $7.50. But for 2 pounds, the total would be ($3.25 x 2) plus $4.25 shipping ($10.75 total). For 3 pounds, the total would be ($3.25 x 3) plus $4.25 shipping ($14.00 total). For 4 pounds, the total would be ($3.25 x4) plus $4.25 shipping ($17.25 total).

How many lost do you have left? Also, are there older (pre-1850's) on occasion or is this basically 1900's/2000's? Either way I'm thinking I may be able to yoink 5-10 lots as of fri/sat if you still have them. Also, are there still some left over from the last batch? (I might do like 3(lot1) and 4(lot2) if some are left)

LMK~ :ninja:

How many lost do you have left? Also, are there older (pre-1850's) on occasion or is this basically 1900's/2000's? Either way I'm thinking I may be able to yoink 5-10 lots as of fri/sat if you still have them. Also, are there still some left over from the last batch? (I might do like 3(lot1) and 4(lot2) if some are left)

LMK~  :ninja:

I don't think there is anything that old, most of it is 1900's stuff, and an occasional 1800's piece.

As for the first batch, they are all sold/pending. There is still plenty of this batch still available, so just let me know how much you want.

Hi again. That was a great sale you had last time. I would really like to get some of these also if you have any left. Would like to get 4 pounds if possible. Could you hold them for me until next weekend? I only get paid every other week and this is my "money is scarce" week. Just e-mail me and let me know and we can make all necessary arrangements again. Thanks.

Dean

Irishraider

Hi again. That was a great sale you had last time. I would really like to get some of these also if you have any left. Would like to get 4 pounds if possible. Could you hold them for me until next weekend? I only get paid every other week and this is my "money is scarce" week. Just e-mail me and let me know and we can make all necessary arrangements again. Thanks.

Dean

Irishraider

Yes, I will set them aside for you.

OK. I'd like 10 pounds. Please make sure that there are no duplicates :ninja::lol: Dang! I am funny.

Seriously 10 pounds

10 x 3.50 = $35.00 plus S&H $8.50 (I think). Let me know. Please make sure you include enough for the packing and shipping this is heavy. If it's easier to make two shipments go for it. PM the total and I'll paypal you.

Thanks,

After Art ordered the 10 pounds, I got a few other orders (including one for 30 pounds), and have sold the entire tub. I added an extra handful to each lot, and managed to get 58 pounds sold, so I am very happy with that!!!

Thanks to everyone who ordered!!!

Stay tuned for more stuff that needs to get moved out.

Coming soon: Austria, Poland, and lots of eastern Europe!!

Coming soon: Austria, and lots of eastern Europe!!

You gatta let me know when you start the austrian stuff.....I am a huge fan of austrian coinage! As in PM right off when it's up please! :ninja:

Archived