CoinPeople.com

For sale or trade,1936 olympic etc. medallions...

I have a fair amount of material associated with the olympics, these pieces all belonged to a gentleman who was a Finnish wrestler, and participated in the 1936 olympics. I will try to post a pic of the lot here, if it doesn't turn out, please view my photoalbum. This is a rare opportunity to own a piece of olympic history, I was told the gentleman was a national hero in Finland, I still am negotiating for the photoalbum with all his original wrestling pictures etc. in it, the album is leatherbound, the outside is marked in German 1936 Olympics, a beautiful piece of memorabilia. I would rather sell or trade it all as 1 lot, to keep it all together, but if need be will separate it. If you are interetsed in the album as well, please let me know, I will do my best to get the name of the gentleman very soon, all items are authentic, unconditionally guaranteed to be so. I would rather someone here wind up with the lot, if there is no interest, it will unfortunately have to be an ebay item, if that route is taken, the collection will likely be broken up individually. PM me if you would luike further details or pictures of the items. Thanks :lol:

OK, it won't allow me to upload, image is too large :ninja:

Archived