CoinPeople.com

Greetings

Greetings all, I just signed on here the other day but I am not a new numismatist. I have been collecting for over 50 years and have made my living in numismatics for 33 years until my retirement in 2007. Don't get me wrong I still have a lot to learn and from what I have seen of this forum it is a good place to learn. My main interests are in military medals and badges plus Germanic coins. In time when I become eligible I hope to do some buying and selling here. Currently I sell coins and medals etc on Ecrater.com, they have a good search engine so check them out. I used to sell on ebay until they required sellers to accept paypal or other credit cards. I have 588 positive feedbacks (no negs.) and still buy there. I also do a blog which is more like a column about mostly medals called "The Militarist" to check it out please use this link; http://www.omsa.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=70it. Enjoy, Fred

Hey, Fred! Where are you from?

Wisconsin, originally Milwaukee but now in a small town not too far from Stevens Point

A brewers fan, are ye?

Not much of a base ball fan. I do follow the Packers and Favre's career.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived