CoinPeople.com
Sign in to follow this  
CoinAuctions

Ebay Auctions New Listings

Bidding on one. Thanks for letting us know!

I have some new ebay listings that end this Saturday. Listed are: World Silver coins, Canadian Silver Collection, A US Coin Lot, and Silver Dollars. So check them out with the link provided. Thanks!

My Auctions

Why do these seem like questionable posts? Maybe its just me and poor judgment this evening.

Why do these seem like questionable posts? Maybe its just me and poor judgment this evening.

Not sure what's setting that trigger for you but I've always found that it's best to follow your gut on such things.

Coins4me and CoinAuctions, relatively new members with minimal posts and no information in their profiles, pointing at Ebay auctions? It feels like someone trying to drum up business. Maybe its just me and maybe its really collectors who need some advice.

Coins4me and CoinAuctions, relatively new members with minimal posts and no information in their profiles, pointing at Ebay auctions? It feels like someone trying to drum up business. Maybe its just me and maybe its really collectors who need some advice.

I understand what you mean. Frankly until someone has proven themselves as a "real" CP member they're just like any ebayer as far as I'm concerned. I apply the same criteria that I would for any purchase - quality of coins/pics, feedback, reputation on the boards, etc.

The one member has been around very occasionally since July of 2007, so they make the 30 day rule, but as for me, I prefer to deal with the regulars here instead. Lately that certain member in Indytown has been feeding my addictions quite well... :ninja: