CoinPeople.com

World Crown Collecting

Art

Here's the link to an interesting article from CoinWorld on World Crowns. I was particularly impressed by the study that revealed more than 10,000 distinct European crowns. Anyone have any info on the British 5 pound coins?

CoinWorld article on World Crowns.

Here's the link to an interesting article from CoinWorld on World Crowns. I was particularly impressed by the study that revealed more than 10,000 distinct European crowns. Anyone have any info on the British 5 pound coins?

CoinWorld article on World Crowns.

10,000 distinct crowns!?!? ÄÄääck! :ninja:

Thanks for this one Art. ;) I want to see how close it hits towards my idea of what crowns to include in my 'crown' collection. I have to check this out more.

Krause issued a catalog a number of years ago. It's quite expensive and does not appear to be readily available. Here's a change to get a look at one.

Krause Catalog of World Crowns and Talers

Krause issued a catalog a number of years ago. It's quite expensive and does not appear to be readily available. Here's a change to get a look at one.

Krause Catalog of World Crowns and Talers

WOW! :ninja: Excellent! I really need to get one of those!! I wonder if there is an updated version. Must start searching...

• 2 weeks later...
WOW! :ninja: Excellent! I really need to get one of those!! I wonder if there is an updated version. Must start searching...

As best I can tell there is no updated version. Maybe I'll borrow one from the ANA Library to see what it has to say.

Archived